We have been in the property industry for over 22 years, we have gone from strength to strength in expanding our business and growing our portfolio in the London area.
“Our Landlord. Our Tenant. Our Responsibility. Simple.”
Landlords and tenants need to feel they are getting the best service, they need to have confidence in their agent and need to trust they are in good hands, this can only be done by proving it.
In this Industry there will be challenging situations, how we deal with them is the key to our business success.
Key points on how we run our business;
- Staff to be professional at all times,
- To build long term relationships with our Landlords and tenants
- To protect the landlord and tenant using the ombudsman code of practice at all times
- To ensure landlords and tenants are getting the maximum service
- Guide landlords on how to present their property to get the maximum value
- Ensure landlords are aware of the latest property legislation
- Give landlords a full breakdown of fees so they are fully informed and aware of the costs involved when using our services.
Contact us for more information about our services on 0800 0322 388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We train our staff to be the best, to represent the company to a professional standard and to show enthusiasm and respect.
We train our staff to understand that EVERY SINGLE client be it a landlord, tenant,or contractor is important.
Each staff member is part of a team, a team that reflects the company each time they go to visit a client. Staff are trained to follow a general code of practice to ensure all procedures are followed correctly and consistently.
Relationships are everything in every business and in life generally. We build and destroy relationships everyday, be it with our accountant, bank manager, local store owners, school, work, friends, relationships, family.
Building a good rapport with your client is a head start to building a good long lasting relationship, understanding your clients needs and knowing how to deliver is the key. Below are some key points to building a relationship with longejivity in the order we believe that works;
- Listening to what your client wants
- Showing Interest
- Advising the client of what might work and what might not work
- A Plan of action
- Input from you and your client builds a good rapport
- Approximation of delivery
- Client feedback